First and foremost, TJReiki are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy (together with our terms and conditions, and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting www.
tjreiki.co.uk (the site
) you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy. For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation 2018
the data controller is. Terry J Quinn of TJReiki, 20 Highmoor Walk, Baildon, West Yorkshire, BD17 5TT.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us.You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by telephone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, search for a product, place an order on our site, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include, but is not necessarily limited to your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information.
- If you register on our website, we store the personal information that you have provided in your user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Information we collect about you.
- If you leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website
With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
This information helps us to build a profile of our users. Some of this data will be aggregated or statistical, which means that we will not be able to identify you individually.
Information we receive from other sources.
We may receive information about you if you use any the other services we provide including use of our Facebook, Twitter or other social media profiles. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies and may receive information about you from them.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
Information we collect about you.
- to provide you with information about goods or services we feel may interest you.
We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and about goods or services that may interest you.
Information we receive from other sources.
We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may us this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of your information
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms of conditions, and other agreements;
- or to protect the rights, property, or safety of our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
How We Protect Personal Information
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards for the Site, designed to protect against loss, misuse or unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of the personal information we collect through our Site. Our site transfers data using SSL and https. You will notice the padlock icon in the address bar of your browser, which demonstrates that we are operating under a secure environment. Our site is protected by a firewall and is scanned daily for malware. The site is backed up daily and this data is encrypted, and password protected. Any device used in conjunction with our site business is password protected or has finger print access and scanned for antivirus & anti malware
Lawful basis of processing
In order to process personal data, we must have a lawful reason (sometimes called a lawful basis). We always ensure that this is the case, and we set out our lawful bases below.
If you are our customer, we will process your personal data for the following purposes, on the legal basis that it is necessary for us to provide our products and services to you:
- to identify you;
- to respond to your enquiries;
- to allow you to register an account;
- to provide our products and services;
- to carry out billing and administration activities, including refunds and providing and managing gift cards;
We process your personal information for our legitimate business purposes, which include the following:
- to conduct and manage our business;
- to enable us to carry out our services;
- to ensure our website and systems are secure (for example, by conducting security penetration tests on our website to ensure our security tools are effective);
- to personalise your web experience – for example, by tailoring our products, offers and services to you;
- to analyse, improve and update our services for the benefit of our customers;
- to deal with complaints;
- to detect and prevent fraud;
- to let you know about our products, services, promotions or events that we consider may be of interest to you: we carry out this processing on the legal basis that we have a legitimate interest in marketing our products and services, and only to the extent that we are permitted to do so by applicable direct marketing laws.
- Please see (CONSENT) below for further information about our marketing activities and regarding your right to opt out.
Whenever we process your personal data for these purposes, we ensure that your interests, rights and freedoms are carefully considered.
We generally do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data other than in relation to sending direct marketing communications to you via email where we are not otherwise entitled to do so. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time. This will not affect the lawfulness of processing that took place prior to the withdrawal of consent. We will always be clear whenever we intend to process on the basis of consent, and we will process lawfully and only for the purpose for which consent was given.
We’ll hold on to your information for as long as you have your account, or as long as is needed to be able to provide the services to you As long as is reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions. We may also keep hold of some of your information as required, even after you have closed your account, or it is no longer needed to provide the services to you. If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
Third Party Links
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
TJReiki, 20 Highmoor Walk, Baildon, West Yorkshire, BD17 5TT, United Kingdom. or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. or by telephone: +44 (0) 7772025886 or +44 (0) 7073318281